Nivea Micellar Water
For the longest time I’ve wondered what the Micellar Water craze was all about, this was obviously before I got obsessed with everything beauty! Read on or watch this video to see what I thought about the Nivea Micellar water.
Nivea Micellar Water to the rescue!
So ladies who have been in the make-up game for a while you would know that make-up removal can be a real struggle. I mean sometimes you feel like you have almost peeled your skin off but you still find make-up residue. Now I’m not sure about the rest of you but I have tried it all and I must say that to date the Micellar Technlogy has made my life so much easier. No more scrubbing or use of harsh chemical based products and no more washing your face multiple times to get a make-up free result. Read on to see what I mean.
So The Nivea Micellar Water is enriched with:
- Castor oil, which is awesome for waterproof mascara removal,
- Vitamin E for enriching your skin and repairing damaged cells
- Glycerine for that irredescent glow and to gently cleanse and remove impurities
- Citric acid to maintain the healthy PH balance as well as kill off bacteria that can cause acne
Why Nivea Micellar Water?
Well it’s simple! The Nivea Micellar Water is a 3 in 1, all your problems solved by one product-need I say more. Actually I will say more, so you can:
- Remove your make-up and
- Refresh and tone your skin
All with one product! I think this is a cost effective way to have healthy skin. I also find that when I’m travelling I don’t need to worry about packing dozens of products for my face,just one bottle of Micellar Water will go a long way!
How do you use the Nivea Micellar water?
So for those who use make-up here is how I use it:
- Cleanse your face with your usual face wash
- Wipe off any excess residue with a few drops of Nivea Micellar water on a cotton pad
- Allow your face to soak in the product then follow in with the Nivea Perfect and Radiant face cream.
If you do not use make-up go straight to step 2! Easy as pie! Ladies I must say that I have seen a significant difference in my skin, it looks clearer and I find that I spend less time on make-up removal, it’s become such an effortless exercise, which is refreshing. This is my saving grace after a rough night!
Where can I purchase the Nivea Micellar Water?
Go to any of your local Pick n Pay, Dischem or Clicks stores it sells for abot R99 for 400ml depending on the store. For more info and reviews have a look at rubybox.
I really hope this was helpful!
What’s your favourite Nivea product? Let me know in the comments below.
Please follow me on Bloglovin’